Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Book orders due...

I just wanted to give everyone an update that I am extending the due date on the Scholastic Book Order until tomorrow  (Sunday) evening.  I will submit the electronic order at that point and the books typically arrive in about a week.

Again, there is NO pressure to buy anything.  There are some books that are a good value (Frindle for $1, and Fudge-a-mania for $2), and there are some that are not worth buying.  The reason I offer this purchase is because it does benefit my classroom library for your child and future students.

To order books, go to scholastic.com/bookorder and enter my code GXR3Z. You may order from any catalog you see online.  I will send out only 4 orders this year.  You will see one next month, in December, and in the spring.

Many blessings to your family on this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment