Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Three things...

Today I will be sending home some Scholastic Book Order forms.  These are completely optional!  As I told your student, some of the books are great deals (Frindle for $1, and Fudge-a-mania for $2), and some are a complete waste of money.  There is no need to order anything, but if you do, it allows me to get more free books for my library.  I will only send 3-4 orders throughout the year.  To order books, please order online following the instructions on the front of the packet.  Go to scholastic.com/bookorder and enter my code GXR3Z.  Then follow the instructions on the following pages.  Thank you for supporting my classroom library.


If you have not taken time yet to fill out a couple of forms for me, could you please do so soon.  The Parent / Student survey helps me understand your student better.  Please click here, or find it on my blog under Useful Links.  

Also, I depend on classroom volunteers to assist me with grading papers and helping in the classroom.  If you have availability in during the day to regularly assist, even if it is every other week (list EOW next to your name), please click here or find it on my blog under Useful Links.  Most of you should be able to edit the document.  If not, email me and I will list your name in the slot.  If you wish to pop in to assist, please try to email me at least a few hours before to see if I have a need for assistance.  If not, all parents are welcome to come observe class without an appointment.  Please feel free to stop and observe the class by even if you have 10 minutes, your student be surprised and elated!  I will talk more about volunteering at the Back to School Night, this Friday.  Volunteering will begin on Monday, Sept. 12, if you sign up before that date.

No comments:

Post a Comment