Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Wax Museum final draft info

Good evening,

Sorry for the late email, but I wanted to let you all know what I told the students today in class.   First of all, they should share a one page info sheet with you.  (If they didn't, I attached it here.)  Please read it over.  I know it is long, but I wrote it to help with the final draft writing process.

Please feel free to help them adjust any part of their speech to make it sound better.  We have gone through the entire writing process, from research, note taking, organization, rough draft writing, and editing and revision.  At this point, I want their speeches to sound polished and show each students unique writing voice.  So, it is ok if you to assist them with editing and revising their final drafts.

Their final speech should be between one and a half minutes and two minutes in length.  Please feel free to assist them in adding or taking out parts of their speech to make it fit near those guidelines.

If you have any questions at all, please email me (don't reply to this email...it goes to a Blogger black hole).

No comments:

Post a Comment